Epson provides mobile printing so that a user can print or scan anytime using your mobile device. All you need is a wireless network and Epson Printer app installed on your mobile device and you are good to go. You can easily connect Epson printer to mobile so that you can wirelessly print your emails, documents, photos and web pages right from your mobile phone. Through this guide, you can learn about the steps for the Epson printer setup for mobile.
How to connect mobile to Epson printer?
Mobile printing has become easy because of the Epson printer setup for mobile. You can go through these quick steps to know how to connect mobile to Epson printer.
- Before proceeding, you need to make sure that your Epson printer and mobile device are connected on the same network.
- Download the Epson Printer app from the App Store or Play Store of your mobile device.
- Click on the Epson app icon on your smartphone. Agree to the terms and conditions.
- Click on the ‘printer is not connected’ option.
- Tap on the ‘local’ option. Now, the app will start scanning for the available printer.
- From the displayed list, select your Epson printer.
- Finally, you are connected to Epson printer. Epson printer setup for mobile is completed.
What to do if you can’t connect Epson printer to mobile?
However, if you can’t find your Epson printer on the list, you can try these steps.
- On the Epson Printer app, click on the ‘Manual IP’ tab.
- Thereafter, tap ‘Add’ and input printer’s your IP address.
- Finally, click ‘Done’ option.
This guide included information on how to connect mobile to Epson printer. If you need more details, Give us a call on our toll-free number. Our technicians will help you with it.
Now print, scan, and share directly from your Smartphone or tablet from anywhere, anytime. Epson printer comes with a mobile application that makes printing more easy and convenient. Just download the Epson printer app on your Android device and turn your mobile phone or tablet into a powerful connectivity tool. Epson print and scan app feature easy-to-use mobile printing and scanning. The iPrint app lets you access your files in the cloud. This article explains how to set up the Epson iPrint app. Let’s take a look at the below steps for Epson setup.
Steps for Epson Connect Printer Setup
Here are steps to set up the Epson printer with the Epson Printer app
- Visit the Play Store and download the iPrint app on your Smartphone.
- Now, connect the printer to the home network.
- Make sure your mobile device and printer are connected to the same network.
- Open the iPrint app and tap ‘Printer is not selected’.
- Now, select your printer. You will see three options local, manual IP, and remote.
- To manually add a printer, select the ‘Manual IP’ option.
- Next, click on the ‘Add’ button.
- Here, enter the IP address of the printer and click ‘Done’.
If you face issues during the Epson setup then take help from our experts. Dial a toll-free no. to contact them.
How to use the different functions of the Epson iPrint App?
Follow the below steps to print photos from your iPrint app.
- Open the iPrint app and access the home screen.
- Click on the ‘Print Photos’ option.
- Now, tap on the photo album.
- Tap any photo to print.
- click on the ‘Select’ option to add this photo to the print job.
- To view an enlarged version, directly tap on the ‘Select’ option. Tap photos to add to your print job.
- Tap ‘Next’.
- Click on the icon at the top right corner of the page to make any changes- change the paper size, print quality, and other settings.
- Give the print command.
Follow the below instructions to print the MS Word/Excel/PowerPoint files and PDF files, .
- On the homepage of the application, tap on the ‘Print Documents’ option.
- Next, locate your document and select it.
- To change any settings click icon at the top right corner.
- Click ‘Print’ to print the documents.
How to scan documents and photos with the Epson printer app?
Have a look at the below steps to scan your documents, files, and photos. After you scan, you can print these files with the Epson print and scan app.
- Click on the ‘Scan’ option on the app’s home screen.
- Now, place your documents or photos on the printer’s scanner glass.
- Click on the ‘Settings’ ad adjust the scan settings as per your need.
- Touch the tap button.
- Now, click the ‘Print’ option to print the documents.
Hope this article helped you. If you need more information related to the Epson connect printer setup and iPrint app, contact our experts. You can contact us at our toll-free no. or do a live chat through a live chat window.
If you want to learn how to setup Epson printer, you can get all the help regarding its installation and configuration process in this blog. Epson printer lets you to print and scan from anywhere. You can experience the easy setup process and relatively simple login steps. The Epson printer is compatible with both Windows and Mac devices. Once you complete the Epson printer setup, you will be able to enjoy the various advanced features and settings offered by the router. You can go through the following sections of the blog to get a better understanding of Epson printer setup install.
How to setup Epson printer on a Windows device?
Go through the following points to know about the steps for the Epson connect printer setup for Windows:
- Download and install Epson connect printer setup.
- You need to agree to the terms in the license, click ‘Next’.
- Now, click on the install option and click ‘Finish’.
- Select your product and then click ‘Next.’
- Now, select ‘Printer Register’ and click on ‘Next’ option.
- You need to click on ‘I Agree’ and then ‘Next’ option.
- Click ok, when you see a ‘Register a product to Epson connect’ message.
- If you want to create a new account, you need to complete the ‘create an Epson printer account’ and then ‘Finish’
- Click ‘Close’
How to setup Epson printer on a Mac?
If you have a Mac device and you want to go through the Epson printer setup install process, you can go through these below-given steps:
- First of all, you need to download the printer application and then run it.
- Select continue and agree to the license.
- Now, select ‘Installation’ and click on ‘Next’ option.
- In the next window, you need to select your product.
- Now, go to printer registration and click on the next option.
- A message will appear, ‘sign in a printer to Epson connect’ and select ‘Ok’
- You can create a new account if you do not already have an existing account.
- Close the window.
If you need any more help for Epson wireless printer setup, you can get in touch with our technical team through their toll-free number. You can also take Epson printer troubleshooting tips from them and resolve your issues without much of efforts.
In this blog, we will provide you information related to Epson connect printer setup. If you are looking for help to setup Epson connect printer for windows, you can continue reading this blog.
Epson connect printer setup is a freeware app that is filed under Epson printer software and is made accessible by them by Epson. Epson connect printer setup is a utility which is especially made for Epson connect so that you can print documents, emails, or photos from any device that can print emails.
The Epson connect printer setup is as freeware for the Windows operating system from printer software without any restrictions. The Epson connect setup is available to all the software users as a free download.
How to setup Epson connect printer for windows?
Make sure you follow the steps which are given below to setup Epson connect printer for windows.
Note: Make sure that your Epson printer is set up with wired or Ethernet connection. You can set up your printer as mentioned in the ‘Start Here’ sheet of your printer.
Download and run the Epson connect printer setup utility for your windows device.
Tick on the ‘I Agree’ to the End-User License Agreement and then, click ‘Next.’
Click on the ‘Install’ button, then click on ‘Finish.’
From the list displayed, select your product, and then click ‘Next.’
Select the printer registration for your Epson printer and then, click ‘Next.’
Click on the ‘Ok’ option, when you see the ‘Register a printer to Epson connect’ message.
Do any of the following things:
If you are creating a new account, complete the ‘create an Epson printer connect account’ form and then, click ‘Finish.’
If you are registering a new product from your already existing account, click on the ‘I already have an account’ option and then, complete the ‘Add a new printer’ form and click ‘Add.’
Click on the ‘Close’ option.
Click on the ‘Finish’ to complete the setup Epson connect printer for windows process.
The steps which are given above for the Epson connect printer setup can be used from any windows operating device. You can follow these steps for Windows 7, 8, and 10 as well. In case, you face any issue with Epson connect printer, you get in touch with us. We have as a special team of professionals who can help you by providing the troubleshooting tips for your Epson printer. You can get connected with them by dialing their toll-free number or you can also do a live chat with them.
An Epson wireless printer makes printing experience easier for small companies and homes all around the world. Epson printer unleashes the creativity in both the commercial and domestic usages. The Epson printers have allowed its users to experience the simple setup process and simple login steps. If you have an Epson printer and you want to install your Epson wireless printer and connect it to Wi-Fi network for wireless use, then we can help you how to troubleshoot issue related to Epson printer.
In this blog we will troubleshoot issue related to Epson printer which is ‘How to connect Epson printer to wifi?’ the steps which we will be using in this blog will be same for almost all the models of Epson printers. If the Wi-Fi LED is not blinking on your Epson printer that means your printer is not connected to your Wi-Fi network.
How to connect Epson printer to wifi?
To know how to connect Epson printer to wifi, follow these below given steps.
Insert a software disk of Epson printer on your laptop.
Now, right click on the DVD device and select install.
Agree to license agreement and click ‘Next’ to continue.
If this the first time you are trying to connect Epson printer to wifi, select ‘First time setup’ option and click ‘Next’ to continue.
Note: Make sure you have an active internet access to complete the installation process.
A software installation window will appear on your screen. Select ‘change the connection method only’ option and click ‘Next’ to continue.
Now, select a Wi-Fi connection and click ‘Next’ to continue.
Click on the ‘Automatic setup with USB cable’ and click ‘Next’ to continue.
You have to plug the USB cable of Epson printer to the Laptop.
The software will detect your printer, select your printer and click ‘Next’
A pop-up window will appear on your screen asking you if you want to join the same network as you are connected to. Click ‘Yes’ to continue.
Note: Make sure you connect to the same network as your laptop is connected to.
Enter the password for your wifi network.
Select the ‘Acquire IP address automatically’ to continue.
Your Epson printer is now connected your wifi network.
Once you are done with these above-given steps, your Epson printer will be connected to your Wi-Fi network. After getting connected, you will notice that the wireless LED on the printer will start blinking indicating about the wireless connectivity. We tried to troubleshoot issue related to Epson printer which is ‘How to connect Epson Printer to wifi’ in this blog. If you have any more issue related to Epson wireless printer and you want us to troubleshoot that issue, you can contact us as we have a team of technical experts at the 24*7 available toll-free numbers or you can also mail them your query.