This guide tells you about epson EcoTank Pro ET-5800 printer setup. Learn how to set up epson printer with a few simple and basic steps.
The Epson Ecotank Pro ET-5800 is a wireless all-in-one printer with easy-to-fill ink tanks. It is ideal for small and medium sized homes and workplaces. In this demonstration, you will be using the printer’s control panel to complete the epson ecotank printer setup.
Before you begin:
- Make sure you have a wireless network that is already set up.
- Your internet modem must be connected to the router.
- Make sure your router is wireless.
- You must have Wi-Fi network name and password
Let’s get started with Epson Ecotank Pro ET-5800 printer setup
How to set up epson printer?
- You need to unpack your printer and take out all the accessories that came along with it.
- Fill in ink tanks carefully.
- Load paper into the paper tray.
- If you don’t have an installation CD, you can download and install printer drivers and software by visiting the epson support site- epson.com/support.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the software. This could take sevaral minutes to complete.
- Select your connection and click ‘Next’. Prefer using a wireless connection.
- Copt down the wireless network SSID and password, click ‘continue’ to move forward.
- Now, you need to look at your printer’s control panel. Click on the ‘Home’ button.
- Select the ‘Wi-fi Setup’ using the right arrow key.
- Press ‘Ok’
- Select the up and down button to select your home wireless network.
- Enter your wireless password, press ‘OK’ option.
- Your epson printer is now connected to your wireless network.
- You are now ready to print wirelessly.
To find out more details on Epson EcoTank Pro ET-5800 printer setup, you can contact our technical experts. Reach out to them by giving them a call on their toll-free number.