Now print, scan, and share directly from your Smartphone or tablet from anywhere, anytime. Epson printer comes with a mobile application that makes printing more easy and convenient. Just download the Epson printer app on your Android device and turn your mobile phone or tablet into a powerful connectivity tool. Epson print and scan app feature easy-to-use mobile printing and scanning. The iPrint app lets you access your files in the cloud. This article explains how to set up the Epson iPrint app. Let’s take a look at the below steps for Epson setup.
Steps for Epson Connect Printer Setup
Here are steps to set up the Epson printer with the Epson Printer app
- Visit the Play Store and download the iPrint app on your Smartphone.
- Now, connect the printer to the home network.
- Make sure your mobile device and printer are connected to the same network.
- Open the iPrint app and tap ‘Printer is not selected’.
- Now, select your printer. You will see three options local, manual IP, and remote.
- To manually add a printer, select the ‘Manual IP’ option.
- Next, click on the ‘Add’ button.
- Here, enter the IP address of the printer and click ‘Done’.
If you face issues during the Epson setup then take help from our experts. Dial a toll-free no. to contact them.
How to use the different functions of the Epson iPrint App?
Follow the below steps to print photos from your iPrint app.
- Open the iPrint app and access the home screen.
- Click on the ‘Print Photos’ option.
- Now, tap on the photo album.
- Tap any photo to print.
- click on the ‘Select’ option to add this photo to the print job.
- To view an enlarged version, directly tap on the ‘Select’ option. Tap photos to add to your print job.
- Tap ‘Next’.
- Click on the icon at the top right corner of the page to make any changes- change the paper size, print quality, and other settings.
- Give the print command.
Follow the below instructions to print the MS Word/Excel/PowerPoint files and PDF files, .
- On the homepage of the application, tap on the ‘Print Documents’ option.
- Next, locate your document and select it.
- To change any settings click icon at the top right corner.
- Click ‘Print’ to print the documents.
How to scan documents and photos with the Epson printer app?
Have a look at the below steps to scan your documents, files, and photos. After you scan, you can print these files with the Epson print and scan app.
- Click on the ‘Scan’ option on the app’s home screen.
- Now, place your documents or photos on the printer’s scanner glass.
- Click on the ‘Settings’ ad adjust the scan settings as per your need.
- Touch the tap button.
- Now, click the ‘Print’ option to print the documents.
Hope this article helped you. If you need more information related to the Epson connect printer setup and iPrint app, contact our experts. You can contact us at our toll-free no. or do a live chat through a live chat window.