Epson printer is one of the best printers available in the market as it is suitable for both domestic and commercial usage. Users can completely trust Epson printer for meeting the requirements of various needs. Epson printer is easy to set up, you need to download to Epson printer utility which is available for both Windows and IOS devices. But if you re failing in Epson printer wifi setup process due to any reason, we can help you resolve them. You can read about Epson wireless printer troubleshooting tips in this blog.
How to Troubleshoot Epson Printer Issues?
There are number of reasons why you are facing Epson printer setup failed issue. Some common issues that cause the setup failed issue are-
- Wi-Fi connection is dropping
- Incorrect Netgear name or password
- Network settings are conflicting
- Firmware issue
- Security issue
Try these Epson printer wifi troubleshooting tips to resolve the Epson printer setup failed issue.
If you are facing Epson printer wifi connection problems, you can try these things.
- Turn off your Epson printer for 2 minutes. Turn it back on.
- Place your printer nearby your router.
- Ensure you have not disabled broadcast on your Wi-Fi.
Check Security Password
Make sure you are entering correct security password. To ensure, you can check the security password on your router.
- Log into Wi-Fi settings of your router.
- Under the password section, you need to click on the ‘show password’ option.
Reset the Network Settings
If network settings are conflicting, you can try these Epson wireless printer troubleshooting tips to resolve the issue.
- Power on your Epson printer and access its setup wizard.
- Now, go to default restore settings. Click OK.
- Click reset network settings.
- Click on ‘Yes’ option on the confirmation window.
- Finally, the network settings will reboot to default settings.
Change the Wireless Channel
Some users face Epson printer setup failed due to wifi broadcasting issue. In such a case, you can change the wireless channel on your router.
- Sign into your router’s admin panel.
- Go to the wifi settings.
- Select the wireless channel from the drop-down menu.
- Click on apply changes.
Change the Security Type
You can try changing the security type of the router.
- Log into router’s setup wizard.
- Click on the wifi settings.
- Select the security type.
- Enter a new password
- Click ‘save’ option.
These Epson printer wifi troubleshooting tips will help you resolve common issues that you might face with your device. If you need more Epson wireless printer troubleshooting tips, you can get in touch with our technical team by calling on their toll-free number and they will help you with it.