Do you want to enjoy an easy and seamless printing experience? If yes, then the Epson printer is the one for you. Epson printer allows its users to undergo easy printing experience. If you are doubtful about how Epson printer connect setup then we can help you with it. Here are some simple and easy steps that you need to go through to complete the Epson printer setup.
Once you setup Epson printer, you will be able to print photos, documents and files from any location in your home or office. Epson connect printer utility allows its users to complete the installation process. Go through the steps given below to install the Epson printer.
Prior-steps for Epson wireless printer setup
- Before you can begin with the Epson printer installation, you need to disconnect the printer from the entire network. This is to be done as sometimes, Epson printer download and install the setup files by itself on the system.
- Install the Epson printer setup files. You need to visit to the Epson printer official website http://www.epson.com/support. Once the website opens in front of you, you need to enter the model number of your Epson printer in the search bar. The setup files will start getting download. In case, you have Epson printer setup CD, you can use that for the installation process.
- You can begin to setup Epson printer. For that, you need to connect the Epson printer to your device either with the help of an Ethernet cable or you can connect it wirelessly on the same network.
Now, you can proceed with the simple steps of Epson connect printer setup utility
How to Epson printer connect setup?
You can use an Epson printer CD to complete the installation of the Epson connect printer. In case, you have lost your Epson printer installation CD then you can download an Epson printer utility for your Windows device. Here are some steps that will help you with the Epson connect printer setup utility.
- To begin with the Epson wireless printer setup, download the Epson printer utility on your computer.
- When an end-user agreement appears, click ‘I Agree’ to continue.
- Then a page will appear asking you to select your printer. Then, click the ‘Next’ option.
- Now, you need to select ‘Printer Registration’ and then click ‘Next’
- Select ‘Agree’
- Then, click on the option ‘Next’ to move forward.
- In the next screen, a page will appear on your computer screen to confirm that your ‘Printer is registered successfully’.
- Then, you need to do any one of the following:
- If you are creating a new account, fill out create new Epson connect account form, then click ‘Finish’ option.
- In case, you want to register a new product with an existing account, click I already have an account and fill out the Add a new printer form and then click ‘Add’
Certain issues can interrupt in the working of the Epson printer. Here are some tips to troubleshoot Epson printer setup issues.
Update Epson printer software
It is mandatory to update the Epson printer software if you are facing Epson wireless printer setup issues. Follow these simple steps to update the Epson printer software.
- Open the Epson printer settings page.
- Click on the ‘Maintenance’ tab to proceed.
- Select the ‘Software Update’ option.
- The update process will begin.
We hope now your query ‘How to Epson printer connect setup’ is now resolved. In case, you are looking for in-depth help with Epson connect printer setup utility, you can reach to us. We have a team of experts that can help you with it; you can call them on their toll-free number.