Epson connect printer setup is a utility available for Windows and Mac computers that enable Epson to connect so that you can print documents, photos, or files from any device- laptop, Smartphone, or tablet. The Epson printer setup utility is available for free for both Apple and Windows users. You will need to connect the Epson printer to the wireless network through a USB cable or wirelessly. Follow the straightforward and easy instructions in the ‘Start Here’ guide to perform the Epson printer setup. After that, you can create an Epson printer login account using your email address and password for remote printing.
Use the iPrint app on your Smartphone to access the files from Google Drive, DropBox, and OneNote. The following steps will help you with the Epson connect printer setup on your mobile phone or tablet.
- Download the iPrint from the App Store or Play Store.
- Open the iPrint app and select your Epson printer.
- Tap the ‘Enable Epson Connect’ option.
- Register your printer by providing the necessary details.
- Agree to the terms and conditions.
- Click ‘Finish’ to complete the process.
To register for a new Epson printer login account, you can follow these easy and simple steps:
For existing users;
- Go to the http://epson.com/login web page on your web browser.
- If you already have an Epson connect login account, you can sign in to retrieve your account settings.
- Enter the email address and password in the required boxes.
- Hit the ‘Login’ option.
For new users;
- Visit http://epson.com/login web page to create a new Epson sign-in account.
- Fill up your first name, last name, birthday month, and email address.
- Select at least two security questions and provide the appropriate answers.
- Click on the ‘Create Account’ option for Epson printer login.
Epson cloud and mobile printing let a user print and scan wirelessly using their laptops, tablets, and smartphones within the office or home. Epson Connect login lets you gain the most of your smart devices and Epson printer. You need to connect the Epson printer to your wireless network and create an account in order to print from the comfort of your sofa or bed. Easily sign in by using your email address and password. If you are creating a new Epson printer login account, you will be asked to provide some information such as your name, email address, password, etc.