This guide tells you about the Epson EcoTank Pro ET-5800 printer setup. Learn how to set up an Epson printer with a few simple and basic steps.
The Epson Ecotank Pro ET-5800 is a wireless all-in-one printer with easy-to-fill ink tanks. It is ideal for small and medium-sized homes and workplaces. In this demonstration, you will be using the printer’s control panel to complete the Epson connect printer setup.
Before you begin:
- Make sure you have a wireless network that is already set up.
- Your internet modem must be connected to the router.
- Make sure your router is wireless.
- You must have a Wi-Fi network name and password
Let’s get started with Epson Ecotank Pro ET-5800 printer setup
How to set up an Epson printer?
- You need to unpack your printer and take out all the accessories that came along with it.
- Fill in ink tanks carefully.
- Load paper into the paper tray.
- If you don’t have an installation CD, you can download and install printer drivers and software by visiting the Epson support site- epson.com/support.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the software. This could take several minutes to complete.
- Select your connection and click ‘Next’. Prefer using a wireless connection.
- Copt down the wireless network SSID and password, click ‘continue’ to move forward.
- Now, you need to look at your printer’s control panel. Click on the ‘Home’ button.
- Select the ‘Wi-fi Setup’ using the right arrow key.
- Press ‘Ok’
- Select the up and down button to select your home wireless network.
- Enter your wireless password, press the ‘OK’ option.
- Your Epson printer is now connected to your wireless network.
- You are now ready to print wirelessly.
To find out more details on Epson EcoTank Pro ET-5800 printer setup, you can contact our technical experts. Reach out to them by giving them a call on their toll-free number.