How annoying a situation would be when you are ready to print but your computer says that your Epson printer offline. This error can really be frustrating.
However, you need to worry about how to fix this issue.
Checkout the following steps below to fix this issue.
5 Easy Steps To Fix Epson Printer Offline Issue
Step 1: Check The Connections
It is so obvious that people often overlook this step in troubleshooting this issue. One of the major reasons for your printer showing offline status is due to a loose connection. You should check the USB cable is inserted properly at both ends. Ensure the connection between printer & router.
Step 2: Change Status of Epson Printer Manually
- Turn on your computer and click on the ‘Start’ icon on the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Click on the ‘Drivers & Printers’ option.
- Right click on Epson Printer to see what’s printing.
- From the drop-down menu, you need to click on the ‘Use Epson printer Online’ option.
Step 3: Update Epson printer Drivers and Software
Probably your Epson printer goes offline due to an issue caused by your drivers and software. Download the latest Epson printer drivers and software. Install them on your computer. Now, check if you still see the same issue or not.
Step 4: Stop All Printing Jobs
- Visit ‘Start Menu’
- Go to ‘Control panel’ icon.
- Look for the ‘Drivers & Printers’ and find the ‘Epson printer’.
- To see what’s printing right click on Epson printer.
- Right-click on the cancel all the pending printing jobs.
- Now, select ‘Use printer Online’
Step 5: Remove and Re-install your Epson Printer
- Go to the ‘Start’ menu on the connected computer and open the ‘Control panel’
- Select the ‘Printers and Scanners’ option.
- Go to ‘Epson printer’ from the list.
- Select ‘Remove Device’ and wait for the printer to uninstall.
- Once done, reboot your device and reinstall your Epson printer.
Call Epson Printer Experts To Fix Offline Issue
You can try these troubleshooting methods if your Epson printer goes offline. However, if you are still facing an Epson printer offline issue, you can get back to Epson connect printer setup technical experts and get help from them.