If you want to learn how to setup an Epson printer, you can get all the help regarding its installation and configuration process in this blog. Epson printer lets you print and scan from anywhere. You can experience the easy setup process and relatively simple login steps. The Epson printer is compatible with both Windows and Mac devices. Once you complete the Epson printer setup, you will be able to enjoy the various advanced features and settings offered by the router. You can go through the following sections of the blog to get a better understanding of Epson printer setup installs.
How to setup Epson printer on a Windows device?
Go through the following points to know about the steps for the Epson connect printer setup for Windows:
- Download and install Epson connect printer setup.
- You need to agree to the terms in the license, click ‘Next’.
- Now, click on the install option and click ‘Finish’.
- Select your product and then click ‘Next.’
- Now, select ‘Printer Register’ and click on ‘Next’ option.
- You need to click on ‘I Agree’ and then ‘Next’ option.
- Click ok, when you see a ‘Register a product to Epson connect’ message.
- If you want to create a new account, you need to complete the ‘create an Epson printer account’ and then ‘Finish’
- Click ‘Close’
How to setup Epson printer on a Mac?
If you have a Mac device and you want to go through the Epson printer setup install process, you can go through these below-given steps:
- First of all, you need to download the printer application and then run it.
- Select continue and agree to the license.
- Now, select ‘Installation’ and click on ‘Next’ option.
- In the next window, you need to select your product.
- Now, go to printer registration and click on the next option.
- A message will appear, ‘sign in a printer to Epson connect’ and select ‘Ok’
- You can create a new account if you do not already have an existing account.
- Close the window.
If you need any more help with Epson wireless printer setup, you can get in touch with our technical team through their toll-free number. You can also take Epson printer troubleshooting tips from them and resolve your issues without much effort.