Brief about Epson printer
Epson printers are one of the best printers known for reliability and positive feedback from the users. To get excellent quality prints, users can easily trust the Epson printer. Various models of Epson printer meet the need of a user and complete the task fast. A user can easily command the request without manually switching the printer. You can easily printer large infrastructure projects and geospatial mapping with the help of the Epson printer. By calling the Epson printer support on the toll-free number, get to know about the Epson printer setup installation process.
This blog will furnish you with the means for Epson wireless printer setup. You simply need to attach your printer with your device and then install the software that you are given your new Epson Printer. You can undoubtedly arrange your Epson printer setting to the wireless option yet before that check for alternate requirements of the printer utilizing the WLAN network. The wireless network system is a problem free system as you won’t need to take the strain with respect to control cables and network failure. Dial our toll-free number and talk to the expert Epson printer support to know more.
How to Setup and install Epson printer?
For Epson printer setup install process, you require a wireless router and the login details of the router like password and SSID. The SSID is the name of the system you will be associated with. Given are the means you need for Epson wireless printer setup process;
But before going through the steps for Epson printer setup install, make sure that your device is connected to Ethernet or any internet connection.
- Go to the homepage of the Epson to begin the installation.
- Now, download the ‘Epson connect printer utility’ file on your computer.
- Then, click on the ‘End-User License Agreement’ and select ‘Next’ to move further.
- Now, you need to tap on the ‘install’ button and then click on ‘finish’.
- Then, select your Epson printer from the list and click ‘NEXT’.
- You will get to see the ‘Printer Registration’ option, click on the option and then select “NEXT”.
- Now, click on ‘ok’ when you see Register a printer to Epson connects on your screen.
- Then, create an Epson connect account and then Finish the process of Epson wireless printer setup.
To know more about the Epson printer setup install procedure, dial the given toll-free number and talk to the Epson printer support.
Epson Printer Troubleshooting
The section helps you to troubleshoot the problem you face while using the Epson printer.
- Printer Light Issues:
- In case, your printer’s light is off or flashed for a few seconds and off, then verify that you have plugged in the power cable.
- Power off the Epson printer and turn it on after few seconds.
- Paper jam issues:
- In case, any paper is stuck in the tray, you need to just switch off the Epson printer.
- Then, remove the papers from the paper input tray.
- Now, arrange the papers accordingly and insert them again. Also, open the output tray and check if any torn pieces of paper. Remove them and start printing.
We trust from the above information, you will get to know about the Epson printer setup installation process. If facing any issue, call on the given toll-free number.