In this blog, you will able to know how to do Epson printer wireless setup? First, we need to know about Epson Printers.
What Is Epson Printer?
Epson is a leading name in the field of domestic and commercial printers. Epson has launched a world-class range of printers for different printing requirements. These printers are designed to unleash creativity in both domestic and commercial usages. The future of printing has been reinvented with the latest “Precision core” technology which has changed the dimension of home printing needs. In-home printing solutions Epson has launched two types of home printers; the first is “ink tank printer” and the second is “label printer”. To explore more in printing Epson has introduced a range of commercial printers-“Business Inkjet Printers, Ink Tank System, Photo Printers, and Large Format Printers. These commercial printers are best for label printing and other printing works.
Step Wise Guide for Epson Printer Wireless Setup
Do you want to know the steps for the Epson printer wireless setup? In this guide, you can learn how to connect an Epson printer to wifi. So, follow and discover easy steps for connecting your Epson printer to the Wi-Fi network.
To do the Epson printer wifi setup, you need to check the following things:
- Wi-Fi network name and password
- Your Epson printer must be set up with a wired or wireless connection
- Get the Epson connect printer setup utility
After checking these things, you can begin with the Epson printer wireless setup and get started with printing wirelessly.
How to connect Epson printer to wifi?
If there’s no light above the Wi-Fi status on the Epson printer then it means your device is not connected to the Wi-Fi. Here’s how you can connect it:
- Connect the power cable to your Epson printer and plug it into a working power socket. Press the power button.
- Look for the ‘Home’ button on the display control panel of your Epson printer. Press it using your finger.
- Select the ‘Wi-Fi Setup’ using the arrow button on the Epson printer. Press the ‘Ok’ button once you’ve selected it.
- Next, you will need to select the ‘Wi-Fi Setup Wizard’ using the arrow button. Click ‘Ok’
- A list will appear that will show the wireless network close by. Use the up and down arrow button on the Epson printer to locate your home wireless network.
- Use the keys on the printer control panel to enter the Wi-Fi password of the network.
- A message on the screen saying ‘Setup Complete’ will appear. This concludes the Epson printer wifi setup.
Troubleshooting Epson printer wireless setup issues
If you are getting issues while doing the Epson printer Wi-Fi, you must check the following things.
- Double-check that the Wi-Fi network and password that you’re using are correct.
- There should be no disturbance in between.
- Check the network connection.
- Make sure your printer is running on the latest drivers.
You must ensure that your Epson printer is working on the latest drivers and software. You can get the latest drivers by going to the Epson official website. Enter the model number of your printer and find the appropriate latest drivers for your device. Follow the on-screen instructions to update the Epson printer drivers.
Hope this article solves your query. This guide tells you how to connect the Epson printer to wifi. Contact our team if you have more queries, we will try our best to help.
All the Epson printers are easy to set up and use. For Epson Wireless printers we need to understand the “Epson Printer Wireless setup” and “how to do the wireless set up of Epson printers”.
When you are bringing a new printer then you need to understand how to set up an Epson printer wirelessly? To do so you need to install the software that comes with every Epson printer. With the Epson wireless setup, you will get the freedom to print from anywhere in your house. There are three ways to set up an Epson printer- WPS setup, Epson way, and cables.
Epson Wireless Printer Setup Process
The WPS setup process for the Epson printer is more complex and in this process, you need to check the existing router for a sticker on which you will get Wi-Fi protected setup. The most popular method of Epson printer setup is wireless printer setup. The following information will help you connect your Epson Wireless Printer to your wireless network. To do this setup follow the below-given steps-
- First select Home, then navigate to Setup.
- Then scroll to Wi-Fi Settings.
- Select Wi-Fi Setup, and then find out the Wi-Fi Setup Wizard.
- Now select your network name (SSID) from those listed.
- Enter your password and then select Done.
- Now Press the Home button to return to the Home menu.
Once you are done with the above steps then wait for your printer to connect with your wireless network. After getting connected, you’ll see a wireless signal strength indicator in the top right corner of the printer’s LCD screen which indicates the wireless connectivity. Now use your Epson printer with easy Epson Wireless Printer Setup and enjoy the best quality prints. For further information read more blogs about Epson Printer setup.