Wondering how to set up an Epson wf-3640 printer setup? This blog tells you all about Epson wf 3640 printer setup.
Epson printer now comes with Wi-Fi built in them. It allows you to print a document without establishing a wired connection. However, before you can print, you need to get your Epson wf-3640 printer up and running.
Epson wf 3640 is a one-stop answer for all your printing requirements. Follow the following steps for Epson wf 3640 printer installation.
Epson WF-3640 Printer Setup
If you’re setting up Epson wf 3640 printer for the first time then you can go through the detailed Epson wf 3640 printer setup instructions.
- Unpack your Epson printer and take out all the accessories that came along with it.
- Now, connect the power cord to the Epson printer and connect it to the power outlet. Turn on your printer.
- Select the language, country code, date, and time on the printer’s control panel. You can change the settings later on.
- Now, you need to install printer ink cartridges. Insert them in the slots. Put the black cartridges in the left slot and colored ones in the right slot.
- For the next step, you need to download Epson printer software and driver on your computer. Connect your printer temporarily to the lab using a wireless or wired connection.
- Insert the installation CD or visit the Epson website to download the latest Epson driver on your computer. Follow the on-screen instructions to install the latest drivers.
Epson WF-3640 Troubleshooting
To Setup Epson wf 3640 wirelessly using the printer’s control panel, follow these steps:
- Press the home icon on the control panel and then tap on the Wi-Fi icon.
- Tap on ‘Wi-Fi Setup’ and then select the ‘Wi-Fi Setup wizard’ option.
- A list of available wireless networks will appear, select your router network. you can use the up or down button the find the networks.
- When asked, enter the Wi-Fi password of your router.
- Tap ‘Proceed’ and select the ‘Ok’ button.
- Epson WF 3640 printer is now connected to your network wirelessly.
- You can now proceed and download the Epson printer wf 3640 drivers wirelessly.
By following the above steps you can complete the Epson connect printer setup. If you face any issues while installing the device, give us a call on our toll-free number and our experts will help you.