If you are looking for an answer on how do I reconnect my wireless printer to my macbook, you can check out this guide and find the answer.
To use a printer, you must add it to your Mac computer. When you add a printer to MacBook, macOS uses AirPrint to download the printer’s software. You don’t need to install the software that came along with your printer. You can simply follow the on-screen instructions and macOS will prompt you to download the correct software.
How do I reconnect my wireless printer to my MacBook?
Add a USB printer to Macbook
To connect Mac to the printer, you need to update the software. macOS automatically detects the printer and download the software. Follow the steps to add a printer to MacBook:
- On your Mac, update the software: click on the ‘Apple’ logo, click system preferences, and select software update. Install the software.
- Take out your printer from the box. Turn on the printer.
- Connect the USB printer to Mac.
Connect MacBook to the network printer
If your printer and Macbook are connected to the same network then you can use it without any setup process. If not then, you can use these steps:
- On your Macbook, you need to update the software. Click on the Apple logo, click system preferences and then select software update. Download and install the latest software.
- If you have an AirPrint printer, you don’t need to install new software.
- Unpack the printer and turn it on.
- Next, you need to connect your printer. If you own a Wi-Fi printer, you can use a USB cable to connect it with a Mac computer.
- Add a printer to your list. Click on the Apple logo, go to system preferences and then click on printers & Scanners. Select your printer from the list and then click add.
- If your printer does not show up in the list, you can add a printer to macbook by using its IP address.
This was all about how do I reconnect my wireless printer to my macbook. If you still face an issue when you Epson connect printer setup on mac, you can contact our technical team and take their help. To reach them you need to make a call on their toll-free number.