Many users search this term on Google “How to connect Epson printer to Wifi?”
If the Wi-Fi LED is not blinking on your Epson printer that means your Epson printer is not connected to your Wi-Fi network.
In this blog we will help you to connect Epson printer to Wifi.
Without wasting the time let us start applying the steps to connect Wifi to Epson printer.
Steps To Connect Epson Printer To Wifi
- Insert a software disk of Epson printer on your laptop.
- Now, right click on the DVD device and select install.
- Agree to license agreement and click ‘Next’ to continue.
- Select ‘First time setup’ option and click ‘Next’ to continue.
- If this the first time you are trying to connect Epson printer to wifi.
Note: Make sure you have an active internet access to complete the installation process.
- A software installation window will appear on your screen. Select ‘change the connection method only’ option and click ‘Next’ to continue.
- Now, select a Wi-Fi connection and click ‘Next’ to continue.
- Click on the ‘Automatic setup with USB cable’ and click ‘Next’ to continue.
- You have to plug the USB cable of Epson printer to laptop window.
- The software will detect your printer, select your printer and click ‘Next’
- A pop-up window will appear on your screen asking you if you want to join the same network as you are connected to. Click ‘Yes’ to continue.
Note: Make sure you connect to the same network as your laptop is connected to.
- Enter the password for your wifi network.
- Select the ‘Acquire IP address automatically’ to continue.
- Your Epson printer is now connected your wifi network.
Call Epson Printer Experts To Connect With Wifi
Once you are done with these above-given steps, your Epson printer will be connected to your Wi-Fi network. After getting connected, you will notice that the wireless LED on the printer will start blinking indicating about the wireless connectivity. We tried to troubleshoot issue related to Epson printer which is ‘How to connect Epson Printer to wifi’ in this blog. If you have any more issue related to Epson wireless printer and you want us to troubleshoot that issue, you can contact us as we have a team of technical experts at the 24*7 available toll-free numbers or you can also mail them your query.