Epson provides mobile printing so that a user can print or scan anytime using your mobile device. All you need is a wireless network and Epson Printer app installed on your mobile device and you are good to go. You can easily connect Epson printer to mobile so that you can wirelessly print your emails, documents, photos, and web pages right from your mobile phone. Through this guide, you can learn about the steps for the Epson setup wizard.
How to connect mobile to Epson printer?
Mobile printing has become easy because of the Epson printer setup for mobile. You can go through these quick steps to know how to connect mobile to Epson printer.
- Before proceeding, you need to make sure that your Epson printer and mobile device are connected to the same network.
- Download the Epson Printer app from the App Store or Play Store of your mobile device.
- Click on the Epson app icon on your smartphone. Agree to the terms and conditions.
- Click on the ‘printer is not connected’ option.
- Tap on the ‘local’ option. Now, the app will start scanning for the available printer.
- From the displayed list, select your Epson printer.
- Finally, you are connected to an Epson printer. Epson printer setup for mobile is completed.
What to do if you can’t connect Epson printer to mobile?
However, if you can’t find your Epson printer on the list, you can try these steps.
- On the Epson Printer app, click on the ‘Manual IP’ tab.
- Thereafter, tap ‘Add’ and input the printer’s IP address.
- Finally, click the ‘Done’ option.
This guide included information on how to connect mobile to Epson printer. If you need more details, Give us a call on our toll-free number. Our technicians will help you with it.